Friday, February 26, 2010

Blech!!

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I was feeling very frustrated with my difficulty breathing; hungry and wanting to eat real food; tired of being tired; fed up with drooling all day long and carrying around a washcloth because I have no control over it...just generally grumpy and crabby and discouraged. I had a small meltdown with Jake earlier.

I'm now having a very late pudding snack a la syringe, and hoping Ms. Terrible Attitude has a better day tomorrow. If not, I'll share my glorious pity party here.

--K--

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you Karen. You've earned the right to some grumpy, crabby time. Just think about all of the cold and snow that you are missing. I'm so happy to hear how well the hotel is taking care of you. It's always nice to hear that there are some kind people in the world.

    We'll get together and slurp up a yogurt when you get back.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete